This article is about the current prices of Turkey security doors in Nigeria this 2021. Turkey or Turkish doors are top quality security doors that are designed to give your homes or business places that classy feeling. They are beautiful, strong and very durable which makes them one of the most sort after doors anywhere in Nigeria today and as we proceed, you will learn about how much these security doors cost in today’s market in the country.
These doors are very well built, they are strong and very reliable, guaranteeing you that security that you need when in the comfort of your homes or business places. While some of them are made from wood, others are reinforced with steel to make them bullet proof and fireproof, ensuring that you are safe and sound in the case of a robbery or fire outbreak and depending on the type you want, their prices which are really expensive, vary based on certain features that come with these very fashionable, long lasting Turkish doors.
As we have seen earlier in this article, Turkey security doors in Nigeria come in different types or grades as well as sizes, and these all boil down to the materials used in constructing such quality doors. Irrespective of their sizes and the differences in their construction, Turkey security doors are very efficient and this cannot be overemphasised. Turkish doors are also available in different colours and they can serve as the doorway to every available room in a house or home as well as in offices and business places.
Seeing that Turkey doors are now one of the most sort after types of doors in Nigeria today as a result of their strength which is their strong selling point as well as their beauty, designs and features, the question of how much they cost then comes to mind. In a short while, we shall list the different types of Turkish security doors available in today’s market in Nigeria and state the prices of each and every one of them so that you will have the idea of what to do and how much to save up in order to buy one or two or as many as possible.
CURRENT PRICES OF TURKEY/TURKISH SECURITY DOORS IN NIGERIA 2021
The following are the current prices of Turkey/Turkish Security Doors in Nigeria this 2021:
- Turkish Pompom Door (3ft) costs between ₦100,000 – ₦110,000 in Nigeria today
- Turkish Pompom Door (4ft) costs between ₦130,000 – ₦140,000 in Nigeria today
- Turkish Walnut Door (3ft) costs between the price range of ₦100,000 – ₦110,000 in Nigeria this 2021
- Turkish Walnut Door (4ft) costs between the price range of ₦130,000 – ₦140,000 in Nigeria today
- Turkish Armored Door (3ft) costs between ¢350,000 – ₦370,000 in today’s market in Nigeria
- Turkish Armored Door (4ft) costs between ₦450,000 – ₦470,000
- Turkish Luxury Door (3ft) costs between ₦210,000 – ₦220,000
- Turkish Luxury Door (4ft) costs between the price range of ₦290,000 – ₦300,000
- Turkish Special Door (3ft) costs between the price range of ₦170,000 – ₦180,000 in Nigeria today
- Turkish Special Door (4ft) costs between ₦220,000 – ₦230,000
- Turkish Security Core for Entrance (3ft) costs between the price range of ₦155,000 – ₦165,000 in Nigeria this 2021
- Turkish Security Core for Entrance (4ft) costs between ₦210,000 – ₦220,000
- Turkey Hardwood Door costs between ₦75,000 – N80,000
- Turkey Coco Castello Door costs between ₦200,000 – ₦250,000
- Turkey Laminox Door costs between ₦90,000 – ₦120,000
- Turkey Door-in-Door costs between the price range of ₦100,000 – ₦150,000 in today’s market in Nigeria.
The above is a comprehensive estimated price list for Turkish security doors in Nigeria today. Kindly note that while there are top quality Turkey doors available, many imitations with reduced quality are also very much available in the market and you should do well to differentiate between the original and fake Turkey doors before you purchase. If you’re not sure which one to buy, you can ask someone you can trust who knows the differences for help.
FACTORS THAT AFFECT THE PRICE OF TURKEY DOORS IN NIGERIA
Kindly take note of the fact that the current prices of Turkey doors in Nigeria today are determined by certain factors such as the size of the doors, the strength of the materials used in constructing the doors, the various features that the doors come with, the exchange rate in the country at any given period and the location of purchase.
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE BUYING TURKISH SECURITY DOORS IN NIGERIA
The following are some of the things you should consider before buying Turkey/Turkish security doors in Nigeria today. They are:
CONSIDER YOUR BUDGET FOR THE TURKISH DOOR
Turkey security doors are very expensive and as such, it is advisable for you to know the right price for the type you want to buy before you make an eventual purchase. This is so that you don’t end up overpaying for something that is already expensive.
CONSIDER THE SIZE OF THE TURKEY DOOR
In buying Turkey doors in Nigeria today, one of the things you should consider is the size of the door and how it fits into the entrance point of your home or business place. This is very important and you cannot afford to buy something smaller or larger than what is obtainable at the entrance point of your home or business place.
CONSIDER THE OPENING DIRECTION OF THE TURKISH DOOR
You should also consider the opening direction of the Turkish door you’re buying depending on what works for you, whether it opens to the left or to the right, and this is determined by the position of the door knob.
CONSIDER THE FRAME SIZE OF THE TURKEY SECURITY DOOR
Before purchasing your Turkish door, you should consider also the frame of the door and this is dependent on the thickness of the walls around the door.