Shoe sewing machine prices in Nigeria this 2023 are what we shall be looking at in this article. If you own a shoe making academy or a shoe making company, or you want to venture into this business but and you want to get shoe making sewing machines in any part of the country where your business is located, then you are at the right place as we shall list the estimated prices for this very important shoe manufacturing equipment and we advise that you read through to find out more.
Shoe sewing machines are widely used in the creation and fabrication of a range of shoes due to their simplicity and efficiency. Nigeria, as one of the fastest expanding markets for leatherworks, has experienced an increase in the shoe manufacturing industry. More individuals are getting into it to make a career and show off their entrepreneurial skills to the public, and the shoe sewing machine is one of the most significant pieces of equipment for making shoes in the country. The current estimated prices of these footwear manufacturing equipment on the Nigerian market are listed below.
CURRENT PRICES OF SHOE SEWING MACHINES IN NIGERIA 2023
The following are the current prices of shoe sewing machines in Nigeria this 2023:
- SR-810 Professional Single Needle Post Bed Heavy Leather Lockstitch Shoe Patch/Sewing Machine costs between price range of ₦100,000 – ₦120,000
- New Ultrasonic Shoe/Bag/Lace Making Machine costs between the price range of ₦150,000 – ₦250,000
- SR-9910 Factory Price Single Needle Flat Bed Industrial Sewing Machine for Shoe Leather costs between the price range of ₦150,000 – ₦180,000
- Keestar One/Two Needle Industrial Leather Shoes Sewing Machine 28BL-30 Flat Bed (Set) costs between the price range of ₦250,000 – ₦400,000
- DOIT DT-2972 Shoe Wig Ultrasonic Sewing Machines (Set) costs between the price range of ₦100,000 – ₦200,000
- WD-8700 Typical Type High Speed Industrial Single Needle Lockstitch Shoe Sewing Machine by Worden (Set) costs between the price range of ₦20,000 – ₦50,000 (Set
- Top Eagle TSH-2161 Single Chain Heavy Duty Shoe Sewing Machine costs between the price range of ₦450,000 – ₦750,000
- Special Offer Single Needle Thick Material Industrial Shoe Sewing Machine costs between the price range of ₦80,000 – ₦100,000
- Shide CNC Interlock Shoe Sewing Machine costs between the price range of ₦250,000 – ₦399,500
- Side Seam Leather Soles Shoe Sewing Machine costs between the price range of ₦350,000 – ₦500,000
- Zhejiang Longtai LT-5550/8500/8700 Lockstitch Shoe Sewing Machine costs between the price range of ₦75,000 – ₦80,000.
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE BUYING A SHOE SEWING MACHINE IN NIGERIA
The following are some of the things to consider before purchasing a shoe sewing machine in Nigeria today:
CONSIDER THE PRICE
The funds for your shoe sewing machine should be made available following your market research for the specific type you desire. Make sure you’re getting exactly what you need to keep your shoemaking business running properly.
The cylinder arm, compound feed for speed, and walking foot sewing machines are among the top shoe sewing machines, and they are ideal for taking your business to the next level. While a flatbed machine is excellent for sewing seams inside and out, it may not provide the flexibility you require when assembling all of the elements and sewing. You should think about this when you want to buy.
CONSIDER THE NEEDLE OF THE SHOE SEWING MACHINE
It is important to understand that needles for sewing shoes are not the same as those for sewing cotton. A cutting point needle best suits the making of shoes and this type of needle, often known as a wedge point needle, is more durable than other soft fabric needles. Cutting point needles create a slit in the fabric rather than a hole, which improves its appearance.
CONSIDER THE SIZE OF THE SHOE SEWING MACHINE
The size of the shoe sewing machine will depend on the amount of room you have at home or at your place of business. If you’ll be working on a large scale for a large number of individuals at once, size is also important.
CONSIDER IF YOU WILL GO FOR MANUAL OR ELECTRIC SHOE SEWING MACHINE
When it comes to large-scale production in a short amount of time, electric sewing machines are fantastic, but make sure you have a backup source of power in case your power goes out. Manual shoe stitching machines, on the other hand, are excellent and can be quite useful when an electric machine is not required.