This article will analyze the current pricing of brand new, foreign used (tokunbo) and Nigerian used (locally used) Lexus RX 350 SUV in Nigeria this 2023. If you have any queries concerning the cost of the Lexus RX 350, or if you have always admired it and want to buy one for yourself, the information in this post will help you figure out how much money you will need to buy a Lexus RX 350 SUV in the country. Please keep in mind that these are approximated pricing, and actual costs may vary significantly in the market.
Lexus is the luxury vehicle division of the Japanese automaker Toyota, according to Wikipedia. With vehicles sold in more than 90 countries and territories, Lexus is Japan’s most popular premium car brand. It is one of the top ten Japanese global brands in terms of market value. Nagoya, Japan is home to Lexus headquarters. Lexus is one of the most popular car brands in Nigeria today. Many people prefer Lexus to other car brands in the country chiefly because of its durability. The Lexus RX 350 is especially one Lexus model that sticks out, and we will be examining at its varied costs shortly.
If you drive on Nigerian roads often, you may have probably seen the Lexus RX 350 jeep because it is quite noticeable. Many individuals now possess this vehicle because of its elegance and grace on the road, and demand for the Lexus RX 350 SUV will continue to rise as more and more people in Nigeria, particularly in Lagos, see it as their dream car. If you want to buy this vehicle but do not know how much it costs, we will provide you a comprehensive estimated price list below.
CURRENT COST OF LEXUS RX 350 SUV IN NIGERIA 2023
The following are the various prices of the Lexus RX 350 SUV in Nigeria this 2023. We have categorized them into brand new, fairly used and locally used and given their respective prices for your perusal.
COST OF BRAND NEW LEXUS RX 350 IN NIGERIA
On the average, the current estimated price of brand new Lexus RX 350 in Nigeria this 2023 is between the price range of ₦29 million – ₦45 million and this depends on the trim and model. Other factors such as the currency exchange rate at the period of purchase, custom clearance charges, etc may influence the overall pricing of a brand new Lexus RX 350 In Nigeria. Brand new Lexus RX 350, like all new automobiles in Nigeria, are quite expensive, so bear that in mind if this is something you truly desire. If not, you can choose for the more affordable and widely utilized options such as the foreign and locally used ones.
COST OF FOREIGN USED (TOKUNBO) LEXUS RX 350 IN NIGERIA
Foreign used Lexus RX 350 jeeps are also known as fairly used or tokunbo in our local parlance and they are still in good shape and working conditions, except that they have been used by foreigners who have decided to part with the car due to personal reasons but the Lexus is still in good working condition. The following is the current estimated pricing for foreign used Lexus RX 350 SUV in Nigeria currently:
- Foreign used Lexus RX 350 2005 – 2006 model costs between the price range of ₦3.5 million – ₦4.6 million in Nigeria today
- Foreign used Lexus RX 350 2007 – 2008 model costs between the price range of ₦4 million – ₦6.9 million
- Foreign used Lexus RX 350 2009 – 2010 model costs between the price range of ₦7 million – ₦8.5 million
- Foreign used Lexus RX 350 2011 – 2012 model costs between the price range of ₦7.5 million – ₦9.5 million
- Foreign used Lexus RX 350 2013 – 2014 model costs between the price range of ₦10 million – ₦13 million
- Foreign used Lexus RX 350 2015 – 2016 model costs between the price range of ₦15 million – ₦18 million.
COST OF NIGERIAN (LOCALLY) USED LEXUS RX 350 IN NIGERIA
In Nigeria’s midsize SUV market, the Lexus RX 350 is a popular choice, and its popularity has grown even more in recent years. When compared to locally used vehicles, imported foreign used vehicles are frequently more expensive. Locally used versions, on the other hand, have demonstrated equal durability, efficiency, ruggedness, and overall functionality over time, making them a viable alternative to new or fairly used versions. The following are the current estimated pricing of locally used Lexus RX 350 In Nigeria today:
- Nigerian used Lexus RX 350 2005 – 2006 model costs between the price range of ₦2.7 million – ₦3.8 million in the country today
- Nigerian used Lexus RX 350 2007 – 2008 costs between the price range of ₦3 million – ₦5 million
- Nigerian used Lexus RX 350 2009 – 2010 model costs between the price range of ₦4 million – ₦6.2 million
- Nigerian used Lexus RX 350 2011 – 2012 model costs between the price range of ₦6 million – ₦8 million
- Nigerian used Lexus RX 350 2013 – 2014 model costs between the price range of ₦7.5 million – ₦11 million.
Endeavour to check the car to ensure that it is still in excellent working conditions before proceeding to purchase it. You can check the overall state of the body, the interior, the engine as well as the fuel mileage in order to be sure that the car is usable before committing your money to purchase it. Many Nigerians sell their cars because it has developed one issue or the other; you need to be very careful and look out for certain of these issues before proceeding to buy it.