This article discusses the current laminating machine pricing in Nigeria currently in this year 2022. Laminating machines are office equipment that are used to add a protective layer to both sides of a paper or other material. This layer is usually a heat-bonded plastic film that improves the material’s strength, durability, and longevity. If you want to buy a laminating machine in Nigeria today but you do not know how much it will cost, Nigerian Guide will give you an estimate of the cost of this very important office machine in the country today.
Laminating machines are classed according to the laminating processes they use. Liquid lamination, low-temperature lamination film, high-temperature lamination, pressure-sensitive lamination, and common thermal lamination are the five methods of lamination. Special lamination machines heat-set vinyl with ferro-magnetic components inside, causing the laminated poster to attract magnets. Laminating machines in the office are used to protect crucial documents.
Whatever type of laminating machine you require, make sure to evaluate prices before purchasing. This will aid you in better planning and purchasing. That said, let us have a look at the various laminating machine prices in Nigeria today.
CURRENT PRICES OF LAMINATING MACHINES IN NIGERIA 2022
The following are the current prices of laminating machines in Nigeria currently in this year 2022:
- RL 650 Industrial Laminating Machine costs between the price range of ₦350,000 – ₦450,000
- Hydraulic Industrial Laminating Machine costs between the price range of ₦2.3 million – ₦3 million
- A2/A3/A4 Industrial Laminating Machine costs between the price range of ₦200,000 – ₦300,000
- 650mm Industrial Hot Cold Laminating Machine costs between the price range of ₦420,000 – ₦550,000
- Buyor Type 320 Laminating Machine costs between the price range of ₦25,000 – ₦35,000
- A3 Industrial Laminating Machine costs between the price range of ₦350,000 – ₦450,000
- Buyor Laminating Machine A3 And A4 Size costs between the price range of ₦25,000 – ₦30,000
- A3/A4 Laminating Machine costs between the price range of ₦27,000 – ₦37,000
- A4 Double Sided Laminating Machine costs between the price range of ₦100,000 – ₦150,000
- A4 RMB358 Industrial Laminating Machine costs between the price range of ₦180,000 – ₦220,000
- Du Pont Laminating Machine costs between the price range of ₦60,000 – ₦70,000
- A2 480mm Industrial Laminating Machine costs between the price range of ₦350,000 – ₦420,000
- Shirley Laminating Film Machine costs between the price range of ₦24,000 – ₦27,000
- Buyor Universal Chef Laminating Machine costs between the price range of ₦28,000 – ₦31,000
- Industrial Roll Laminating Machine costs between the price range of ₦350,000 – ₦450,000.
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE BUYING A LAMINATING MACHINE IN NIGERIA
The following are some of the various things to consider before buying a laminating machine in Nigeria today:
CONSIDER THE COST OF THE LAMINATOR
Before buying a laminator in Nigeria that suits what you need in the machine, you should first consider the price as this is very important. If you want to get a brief rundown of the prices, kindly revisit the list of current prices of laminators above to give you an idea of what you want to buy. This will help you save to achieve the budget required to buy yourself a laminating machine.
CONSIDER THE NUMBER OF USERS
Another thing to consider when choosing a laminating machine is the number of users who will utilize the laminator for different tasks. If you do not have a large number of people in your office or business place, a small to medium laminator will be ok but if your team comprises of a large number, you can do well to go for a larger sized laminating machine to make work easier and faster.
CONSIDER THE SIZE OF THE DOCUMENTS FOR LAMINATION
It is also worth thinking about the kind of documents you laminate the most. Do you laminate documents in conventional sizes or a variety of sizes? Some offices, for example, only deal with A4 documents. Other offices deal with a wide range of papers, from business cards to banners. If you work with standard-size documents, pouch laminators are the way to go. A roll laminator, on the other hand, will give you greater versatility.
CONSIDER THE NUMBER OF SHEETS
You should also look out for the number of documents you want to laminate as well before proceeding to buy your laminator. If you will be doing minor works, you can go for a pouch laminator but if you take more jobs frequently from your customers, roll laminators are the way to go.
CONSIDER THE FILM THICKNESS
Mil is the unit of measurement for laminating films. The mil number determines the laminate thickness. Smaller mils provide more freedom, while larger mils provide less versatility. You can select between pouch laminators and automated laminators depending on the thickness that best meets your needs. The latter uses thicker mils, whilst the former uses the thinnest.