This article is about the current prices of Hisense television sets in Nigeria this 2023. Hisense is fast becoming a household name in the Nigerian electronics sector and as a testament to this, it currently ranks among the most popular of TV brands in the country today. Because of the brand’s quality, many Nigerians have come to trust it and as such, the demand for it is on the increase.
Hisense televisions are reliable, durable and long-lasting, and they come in various designs and sizes. As is obtainable with other leading television brands in Nigeria today, Hisense television sets are available in the form of smart TVs, LEDs, LCDs, to mention but a few, with their LED TVs being their most important product in Nigeria today.
The features, picture quality, and prices of Hisense television sets vary. A number of their TVs are internet-capable, while others have USB connections and permit connectivity with external devices like laptop computers. The sizes of the TVs vary as well. Hisense manufactures televisions ranging in size from 22 inches to 70 inches and we will take a close look at the current prices of these television sets in a short while below. Please continue reading to find out more.
CURRENT PRICES OF HISENSE TELEVISION SETS IN NIGERIA 2023
The current pricesof Hisense television sets in Nigeria in this year 2023 will be thoroughly examined in this section. Hisense TVs, as previously mentioned, have improved over time to rank among the top television brands in the Nigerian TV market. In a few years, they will be able to compete shoulder to shoulder with LGs and Samsungs of this world because they are steadily building a strong market. Hisense televisions, regardless of size, maintain an picture quality together with a really attractive design which will continue to get better as cutting-edge technology evolves.
Hisense televisions are widely available in Nigeria. They are available for purchase directly from brand manufacturers or local distributors throughout the country. They can also be found in tech gadget stores and modern suppliers. They differ in size, design, and type. These are some of the primary causes of price variation. In general, the larger the inch, the higher the price of the TV. A 43-inch Hisense LED TV will definitely cost more than a 32-inch Hisense LED TV.
The following are the current prices of Hisense Television Sets In Nigeria this 2023:
- Hisense 32″ A5100 FULL HD LED TV costs between the price range of ₦77,760 – ₦89,000
- Hisense 32″ Smart LED HD TV costs between the price range of ₦121,500 – ₦134,900
- Hisense 40″ LED FULL High Definition SMART TV With Wi-Fi costs between the price range of ₦154,000 – ₦170,000
- Hisense 40″ HD LED TV costs between the price range of ₦130,000 – ₦140,000
- Hisense 43″ Full High Definition LED SMART TV With Wi-Fi costs between the price range of ₦169,490 – ₦180,500
- Hisense 49 inches LED TV costs between the price range of ₦140,000 – ₦270,000
- Hisense 50 ”Smart UHD 4K TV costs between the price range of ₦224,800 – ₦340,600
- Hisense 50”QLED Smart 4K TV costs between the price range of ₦320,000 – ₦470,000
- Hisense 55”Smart Frameless UHD 4K TV costs between the price range of ₦259,800 – ₦382,000
- Hisense 55”QLED UHD Smart 4K TV costs between the price range of ₦315,000 – ₦550,000
- Hisense 58” Smart UHD 4K TV costs between the price range of ₦325,000 – ₦580,000
- Hisense 65″ 4K UHD Smart LED TV costs between the price range of ₦393,000 – ₦500,000
- Hisense 70”Smart UHD 4K TV costs between the price range of ₦495,000 – ₦600,000
- Hisense 75”Smart UHD 4K FRAMELESS TV costs between the price range of ₦678,000 – ₦880,000
- Hisense 85”Smart UHD 4K TV costs between the price range of ₦1.2 million – ₦1.4 million.
HISENSE: BRIEF COMPANY PROFILE AND THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
The Chinese electronics manufacturer Hisense, which is state-owned, is the biggest TV manufacturer in China by market share. They are well known for producing refrigerators, air conditioners, washing machines, and other electronic gadgets, and have become very successful in the manufacture of television sets since their entry into the market. Sharp, another well-known TV brand with a solid track record, was formally licensed by Hisense in 2005. Under the brand name of the Japanese corporation, they began producing televisions for the American gadget markets. The fact that they recently acquired the Toshiba TV division is another evidence that they are prepared to compete with the top players in the gadget industry.
They produce TVs in a range of sizes, quality levels, and screens. LED TVs are their most popular TV screen type, but they also make excellent Smart TVs and Plasma TVs that are of the highest caliber. Hisense TV has outstanding picture and audio quality. The TVs do an excellent job, from the backlight to the smooth sound output. Hisense TVs are always a good investment. They are just as dependable as other premium televisions on the market, and you can be rest assured that you’ve got value for money when you purchase any Hisense Television.