This article is about the current prices of fairly used (tokunbo) deep freezers in Nigeria this 2023. We shall be considering some of the best deep freezer brands in the country and what their second hand value is in today’s market. Do kindly read along to know how much they cost.
Deep freezers are very important for storing and preserving food items, and they are very useful in the preservation of large quantities of food and foodstuff that need freezing to stay fresh, helping families to be economical in their spending for foodstuff in the process. Deep freezers are an upgrade on refrigerator freezers that have smaller spaces for storing food items, and they help to do much more than what the normal refrigerator can do.
Because of the epileptic power supply in many parts of Nigeria, it comes as no surprise to find deep freezers in many homes and businesses as these food preservation devices help to maintain the temperature that is required to store up the ice that is used to preserve food for long periods after power supply has been interrupted, pending when power will be restored.
In Nigeria today, like many other useful home appliances, the price of brand new deep freezers can be on the high side and this may not be affordable for majority of the citizenry going by the current economic conditions but there are very good fairly used deep freezers, also known as tokunbo or second hand freezers that are quite affordable, and can match brand new deep freezers for their efficiency and durability.
It is the various prices of these tokunbo deep freezers in Nigeria that Nigerian Guide has set out to inform our valued readers of, and we have taken out time to list the different costs of some fairly used versions of the leading brands of deep freezers in the country below, kindly read along to find out more.
COST OF FAIRLY USED (TOKUNBO) DEEP FREEZERS IN NIGERIA 2023
Find below the current prices of fairly used (tokunbo) deep freezers in Nigeria this 2023:
CURRENT PRICES OF FAIRLY USED (TOKUNBO) HAIER THERMOCOOL DEEP FREEZERS IN NIGERIA
- Haier Thermocool Chest Freezer 126 Litres: ₦40,000 – ₦50,000
- Haier Thermocool Freezer 146 Litres:₦50,000 – ₦70,000
- Haier Thermocool Chest Freezer 180 Litres: ₦70,000 – ₦90,000
- Haier Thermocool Chest Freezer 259 Litres: ₦80,000 – ₦95,000
Haier Thermocool Chest Freezer 319 Litres: ₦95,000 – ₦110,000
- Haier Thermocool Chest Freezer 519 Litres: ₦120,000 – ₦175,000
- Haier Thermocool Chest Freezer 719 Litres: ₦180,000 – ₦280,000.
CURRENT PRICES OF FAIRLY USED (TOKUNBO) LG DEEP FREEZERS IN NIGERIA
- LG Chest Freezer 100 Litres: ₦30,000 – ₦40,000
- LG Chest Freezer 200 Litres: ₦50,000 – ₦75,000
- LG Chest Freezer 280 Litres: ₦90,000 – ₦125,000
- LG Chest Freezer 325 Litres: ₦95,000 – ₦130,000
- LG Chest Freezer 400 Litres: ₦110,000 – ₦190,000.
CURRENT PRICES OF FAIRLY USED (TOKUNBO) HISENSE DEEP FREEZERS IN NIGERIA
- Hisense Chest Freezer 100 Litres: ₦25,000 – ₦40,000
- Hisense Chest Freezer 200 Litres: ₦40,000 – ₦60,000
- Hisense Chest Freezer 162 Litres: ₦35,000 – ₦45,000
- Hisense Chest Freezer 250 Litres: ₦50,000 – ₦65,000
- Hisense Chest Freezer 300 Litres: ₦70,000 – ₦80,000.
CURRENT PRICES OF FAIRLY USED (TOKUNBO) POLYSTAR DEEP FREEZERS IN NIGERIA
- Polystar Chest Freezer 200 Litres: ₦40,000 – ₦55,000
- Polystar Chest Freezer 284 Litres: ₦60,000 -₦80,000
- Polystar Chest Freezer 300 Litres: ₦85,000 – ₦105,000
- Polystar Chest Freezer 430 Litres: ₦100,000 – ₦140,000.
CURRENT PRICES OF FAIRLY USED (TOKUNBO) SAMSUNG DEEP FREEZERS IN NIGERIA
- Samsung Chest Freezer 260 Litres: ₦60,000 – ₦80,000
- Samsung Chest Freezer 350 Litres: ₦80,000 – ₦95,000
- Samsung Chest Freezer 410 Litres: ₦140,000 – ₦240,000.
CURRENT PRICES OF FAIRLY USED (TOKUNBO) SCANFROST DEEP FREEZERS IN NIGERIA
- Scanfrost Chest Freezer 100 Litres: ₦35,000 – ₦50,000
- Scanfrost Chest Freezer 150 Litres: ₦50,000 – ₦70,000
- Scanfrost Chest Freezer 251 Litres: ₦60,000 – ₦80,000.
CURRENT PRICES OF FAIRLY USED (TOKUNBO) SOLSTAR DEEP FREEZERS IN NIGERIA
- Solstar Chest Freezer 200 Litres:₦40,000 – ₦65,000
- Solstar Chest Freezer 350 Litres: ₦70,000 – ₦90,000.
THINGS YOU SHOULD CONSIDER BEFORE BUYING FAIRLY USED DEEP FREEZER IN NIGERIA
The following are the things that you should consider when buying a deep freezer in Nigeria today:
CONSIDER THE SPACE IN YOUR HOME
The space in your home is a very important factor that decides whether or not you will be needing a deep freezer be it brand new or fairly used (tokunbo). Whether in your dining room or kitchen space, or wherever you want to put it, you need to check properly and be sure of the space in order to determine the size of the deep freezer you are buying.
CONSIDER THE THERMOMETER OF THE DEEP FREEZER
Find a good deep freezer with a good thermometer that you can set to your preferred temperature so that temperature can still be maintained in case power supply is interrupted.
CONSIDER YOUR BUDGET FOR THE DEEP FREEZER
Your budget matters, especially when you have a particular brand of fairly used deep freezer that you want to buy in mind. Find out about the cost first before going ahead to make your purchase because different brands have different prices. Check for the one that matches your budget while also having some of the features you’re looking out for in a fairly used deep freezer.
CONSIDER THE ENERGY CONSUMPTION OF THE DEEP FREEZER
When you want to buy a fairly used deep freezer, you must take into consideration the energy consumption to know the one that conserves energy and prevents you from spending more when paying your utility/electrical bill.
CONSIDER THE BRAND OF THE DEEP FREEZER
Check for the good brands that are well known and trusted by many Nigerians even though you’re buying a fairly used deep freezer. This is very important so you don’t end up wasting your money.
GET A FREEZER THAT CAN BE EASILY OPERATED
Some deep freezers are complicated to operate, while others are not. Depending on whatever you want, ensure that you have a good mastery of how the freezer works and transfer that knowledge to members of your household so that you don’t end up regretting that you’ve made the wrong choice.