In this article, we shall be taking a look at the current prices of chandelier lights in Nigeria currently in this year 2023. Chandeliers, also known as suspended lights, are branched ornamental light fixtures that are designed to be installed on ceilings or walls. Chandeliers are often elaborately or highly decorated and typically employ incandescent light bulbs, while some modern versions use fluorescent lamps and, more recently, LEDs.
They are commonly used in hallways, living rooms, staircases, lounges, and dining rooms due to their size. Miniature chandeliers, on the other hand, can be used in smaller places such as bedrooms or living rooms. Larger chandeliers are more commonly found in churches or cathedrals. Chandeliers come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and they can have numerous layers. When this suspended beauty is turned on, it provides wonderful lighting in the space where it is mounted.
There are many various styles, forms, and sizes of chandeliers available in the Nigerian market. The numerous rates that we will list soon, will keep you well informed about how much it will cost you to purchase a chandelier light in Nigeria today but before then, let us take a look at some of the different types of chandeliers that are available in the Nigerian market today.
TYPES OF CHANDELIER LIGHTS IN NIGERIA ACCORDING TO THEIR FUNCTION
There are different types of chandelier lights available in the Nigerian market today. These chandeliers come in a variety of styles, and we shall classify them according to their functionality. They are:
Chandeliers with uplights direct their light upwards, towards the ceiling. This means that instead of sending the lights downward, they bounce off the ceiling and reflect light about.
Downlight chandeliers are the regular types of chandelier lights available in the market. They direct light downwards without any hindrance. When a room requires direct and focused lighting, downlight chandeliers are excellent.
All chandeliers, with the exception of downlight chandeliers, aren’t designed to light up a room. They are intended to enhance the ambiance of a space. Ambient chandeliers are any chandelier that is installed to improve the ambiance.
CURRENT PRICES OF CHANDELIER LIGHTS IN NIGERIA 2023
The following are the current cost of chandelier lights in Nigeria this 2023:
- Quality Choice Modern Chandelier costs between the price range of ₦35,000 – ₦42,000 in Nigeria today
- Creative Loft European Retro Globe Chandelier Light – cost between the price range of ₦7,500 – ₦11,000 in the country currently
- LED Ceiling Chandelier Light costs between the price range of ₦79,950 – ₦100,000
- Wall Lamp Chandelier costs between the price range of ₦20,000 – ₦48,000
- LED Pendants Chandelier Light costs between the price range of ₦53,000 – ₦65,000
- Spiral Ceiling Chandelier Dropping Light costs between the price range of ₦39,900 – ₦50,000
- Wall Pendant Chandelier Dropping Light costs between the price range of ₦59,999 – ₦70,000
- Hexagon LED Ceiling Chandelier Light costs between the price range of ₦24,999 – ₦35,000
- Quality Choice 3-in-1 Pendant Ceiling Chandelier Light costs between the price range of ₦31,950 – ₦57,000
- Quality Crystal Luxury Chandelier Light costs between the price range of ₦86,700 – ₦120,000
- Quality Luxury Chandelier Light, Silver Colour costs between the price range of ₦49,000 – ₦60,000
- Quality Luxury Chandelier Light, Gold Colour costs between the price range of ₦78,000 – ₦105,000.
As we have mentioned earlier, these prices are estimates and they are subject to change in your locality. Endeavour to do your own findings before making any purchases as the prices may be more or less based on the location the chandeliers are being sold.
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE BUYING CHANDELIERS IN NIGERIA
The following are some of the things that you should consider before buying chandelier lights in Nigeria. They are:
THE POSITION OF THE CHANDELIER
Before buying a chandelier in Nigeria, consider the place where it is to be positioned. Ensure that you have this figured out before you proceed to buy one as certain chandelier lights are very large and require a large space.
THE PURPOSE OF THE CHANDELIER
Before deciding on which chandelier to purchase, you must first determine the purpose of the chandelier. A downlight chandelier, for example, is needed if you need a chandelier that also lights up a room. It will be easier to narrow down your options once you have figured this out.
THE INSTALLATION HEIGHT OF THE CHANDLER
Chandeliers aren’t just installed at any height; there are precise guidelines to follow. A chandelier in your dining room, for example, should be around 30 inches above the table so that it can sufficiently light up the room. Make sure there is enough space between you and the chandelier even when suspended from the ceiling so that no one gets injured by accident after installing it.