This article is about the current prices of CCTV cameras in Nigeria currently in this year 2023. You will get to know how much it costs to buy different brands of CCTV cameras for your homes, offices or business places if you have plans of installing these surveillance cameras for the purposes of keeping a watchful eye on the happenings in your vicinity.
Installing CCTV cameras in your homes or business places gives you this sense of security as you can monitor all the events that are happening around you from every angle on a large screen. The beauty of the more innovative brands of these surveillance cameras that are manufactured these days is that even when you’re not around your premises, technology has made it very possible for you connect your cameras to your smart devices and keep a watchful eye on your property from anywhere you may be.
The use of CCTV cameras in the security of lives and property has grown significantly in importance and this is why many people, corporate bodies and security outfits use it to restrict external invasion and maintain orderliness in and around their premises.
Different CCTV camera brands exist and they operate differently but their overall function as a tool in securing lives and properties remain the same. There are wired analogue CCTV cameras as well as there are wireless, digital surveillance cameras. The type you want depends on you and you should know their functionality before you install them by asking the people you’re buying from all the important questions about their product.
CCTV camera installation should be done at sensitive parts of a building or premises where people come in and exit through, as well as other places that you feel you should monitor for security reasons. Like we mentioned earlier, while there are still analogue surveillance cameras, the digital CCTV cameras are very much preferred today.
Digital CCTV cameras are better, and can record videos for longer periods of time; they are really easy to install and are more widely braced these days by individuals and corporate organizations for proper coverage.
Some important features of digital CCTV cameras include remote controls that allows for moving the cameras in any direction of your choice, zoom images, adjust focus, regulate brightness, to mention but a few. You can find out about other interesting features when you go to buy yours in the market from trusted dealers.
With all that said, if you want to know just how much it will cost to purchase CCTV cameras in the country currently, kindly continue reading as the information has been made available below.
CURRENT PRICES OF CCTV SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS IN NIGERIA 2023
CCTV cameras are cost effective with some the most recent technologically advanced ones being more expensive than the older versions in the market. Whichever one you choose to go for, you are sure that the entire area where you will install these surveillance cameras will be properly covered, monitored and recorded. you can be sure to get the value for your money. Prices of CCTV cameras are determined by their features, sizes, quality of coverage and their performance overall.
The following are the current prices of CCTV cameras in Nigeria this 2023:
COST OF HIKVISION CCTV CAMERAS IN NIGERIA
- Panoramic CCTV Camera costs between the price range of ₦85,000 – ₦95,000
- Turbo Dome 720MP CCTV CAMERA costs between ₦9,000 – ₦12,000
- Network Fish Eye CCTV Camera costs in the range between ₦90,000 – ₦100,000
- Speed dome CCTV Camera costs between the price range of ₦240,000 – ₦255,000
- 1MP CCTV combo pack costs between ₦60,000 – ₦90,000
- 4MP Bullet CCTV Camera sells for about ₦30,000 – ₦40,000
- Network Vari focal dome CCTV camera sells for between ₦62,000 – ₦67,000
- 4MP Network dome CCTV Camera costs between the price range of ₦42,000 – ₦50,000 this 2023
- 2MP Network dome CCTV Camera costs between ₦50,000 – ₦55,000
- 2MP WDR fixed Network dome CCTV camera costs between the price range of ₦30,000 – ₦32,000
- 3MP WDR Fixed Network dome CCTV camera costs between the price range of ₦30,000 – ₦37,000
COST OF PANASONIC CCTV CAMERAS IN NIGERIA
- Panasonic Network CCTV Camera costs between the price range of ₦130,000 – ₦200,000
- Color CCTV Camera costs between ₦170,000 – ₦185,000
- iPRO Smart HD CCTV Camera sells for about ₦60,000 – ₦70,000
COST OF JVC CCTV CAMERAS IN NIGERIA
- Fixed CCTV Camera costs between the price range of ₦220,000 – ₦250,000
- VN-X352 IP CCTV Camera costs between ₦110,000 – ₦120,000
- Fixed Dome CCTV Camera costs about ₦50,000 – ₦55,000
- IR Color CCTV Camera costs about ₦75,000 – ₦80,000
COST OF SAMSUNG CCTV CAMERAS IN NIGERIA
- SmartCam Outdoor CCTV Camera costs between ₦80,000 – ₦85,000
- SmartCam HD CCTV Camera costs about ₦70,000 – ₦80,000
- Samsung full pack CCTV kit costs between the price range of ₦160,000 – ₦180,000
COST OF SONY CCTV CAMERAS IN NIGERIA
- Smart Vision Ko CCTV Camera sells for about a₦50,000 – ₦57,000
- Smart Vision Ufo CCTV Camera costs between the price range of ₦20,000 – ₦24,000
- Smart Vision Ko CCTV Camera (IC87SH) costs between ₦18,000 – ₦25,000
- Smart Vision Ko CCTV Camera (1309IR) costs between ₦100,000 – ₦120,000
COST OF JIANGE CCTV CAMERAS IN NIGERIA
- SJG W11A CCTV Camera costs between the price range of ₦36,000 – ₦45,000
- SJG W8A CCTV Camera costs between ₦16,000 – ₦20,000
- SJG W9A CCTV Camera costs about ₦16,000 – ₦18,000
- SJG W9TF CCTV Camera sells for about ₦13,000 – ₦20,000
COST OF HISEEU CCTV CAMERAS IN NIGERIA
- Mini 720P IP CCTV Camera costs ₦11,000 – ₦13,000
- HSY P2 CCTV Camera costs ₦11,000 – ₦13,000
- HSY FH2 CCTV Camera costs ₦11,000 – ₦13,000
- HSY FH2E CCTV Camera costs ₦9,000 – ₦12,000
- HSY TH4 CCTV Camera costs between the price range of ₦9,000 – ₦12,000
COST OF T-NET CCTV CAMERAS IN NIGERIA
- Bullet IP CCTV Camera sells for about ₦65,000 – ₦70,000
- Sony Low Illumination CCTV Camera sells for about ₦60,000 – ₦65,000
- IR CCTV Camera (40m) sells for about ₦40,000 – ₦45,000
- 4MP Outdoor Dome costs ₦30,000 – ₦35,000
- AHD Waterproof CCTV Camera costs ₦12,000 – ₦18,000
COST OF WANSCAM CCTV CAMERAS IN NIGERIA
- HW0047 Wi-Fi CCTV Camera costs between the price range of ₦86,000 – ₦90,000
- HW0045 Wi-Fi CCTV Camera costs between the price range of ₦52,000 – ₦60,000
- HW0038 Wi-Fi CCTV Camera costs about ₦30,000 – ₦35,000
- JW0011 outdoor CCTV Camera costs ₦14,000 – ₦19,000
- HW0049 Wi-Fi CCTV Camera costs ₦10, 000 – ₦15,000
- HW0043 Wi-Fi CCTV Camera costs ₦12,000 – ₦15,000
COST OF SZSINOCAM CCTV CAMERAS IN NIGERIA
- 2MP SZ-IPC CCTV Camera costs between ₦27,000 – ₦30,000
- Wireless NVR 10800P CCTV Camera (4)the sells between the price range of ₦67,000 – ₦70,000
- 1MP IP Dome CCTV camera costs about ₦21,000 – ₦24,000
- 2Mp CCTV Camera costs between the price range of ₦24,000 – ₦28,000
- SN- IPC IP camera costs about ₦15,000 – ₦19,000
It is important for you to know that these prices may differ based on your location and other factors such as the particular period you’re purchasing yours, the exchange rate in the country at any given time, etc. Bear it in mind that these prices are subject to change and that these estimates serve as a guide on how much you should budget if you want to buy any of the brands of CCTV cameras listed in this article in the market.