In this article, we shall be taking a good look at the current prices of blenders in Nigeria this 2023. Blenders are one of the most often used kitchen appliances in Nigeria. There are so many brands available that picking one can be challenging. However, if you know the exact type that matches your needs, whether plastic or stainless steel, it will help you in choosing the right one when you see it in the market. Nigerian Guide will not just intimate you on how much blenders cost in the country today, but also on what features to look for in a blender from the brands that you can trust.
CLASSIFICATION OF BLENDERS IN NIGERIA
Blenders come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and are made by a variety of companies. However, they can be divided into two types, namely: countertop blenders which are the most prevalent, and immersion blenders which are less frequent.
Countertop blenders are the common ones we find on display for sale. They usually consist of a large container with a motor and blade beneath, as well as a bowl attached to the base. After the substance has been blended, it is collected in this dish.
There are various types of this category of blenders in the market today. Some are simple and low-powered, while others are complex and high-powered. Low-powered countertop blenders may require the addition of a liquid to aid in the movement of the content for even crushing. The high-powered ones, on the other hand, normally don’t need any help to blend the substance uniformly.
Hand-held or immersion blenders use the same rotating blade and engine as regular blenders, but they do not have a container for collecting mixed ingredients. The blade-carrying head is immersed in a container containing the to-be-blended material. This type of blender is ideal for enormous quantities that cannot fit in a tiny bowl. The disadvantage is that during the blending process, a switch must be held down.
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE BUYING A BLENDER IN NIGERIA
The following are some of the important things to consider before purchasing a blender in Nigeria today:
CONSIDER THE PHYSICAL BUILD OF THE BLENDER
Before purchasing a blender in Nigeria today, you should consider the physical build of the blender. This refers to the container as well as the material that the body is made of. Plastic, glass, and stainless steel are among the materials used in making blenders. The ones made with plastic are lighter and less expensive. Those made of glass are more expensive, however, they are quite fragile and can easily break if mishandled. Blenders constructed with stainless steel are also good but not everyone prefers this as it is not easy to tell if your fruits and vegetables are well grinded using this type of blender.
CONSIDER HOW EASY IT IS TO REPLACE THE JAR
No matter how durable your blender is, you will ultimately need to replace one or more parts or the entire blender with the passage of time. For this reason, it is suggested that you get a blender with a replaceable jar. After a lengthy period of use, the jar will emit a distinct odour. When this happens, you will need to replace it. Replacing it will not be difficult if you prepare ahead and choose the type of blender that is simple to replace.
CONSIDER THE BLENDER’S ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION
Most blenders have a low power rating of 600 watts or less, Some have a higher power capacity of 1000 watts or higher. Depending on their capacity, they should be used with the right generators whenever there is no NEPA light. Small capacity blenders should be used with small generators and vice versa. You should know that in most circumstances, the higher the power of the blender, the more functionality it has, and the lower the power, the less usefulness it has.
CONSIDER THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE BLENDER
Some blenders are merely equipped with on and off switches. These varieties are frequently available at inexpensive and reasonable prices. Some, on the other hand, include a variety of beneficial features. Variability in speed is a good example. A blender with the ability to increase and decrease speed is far superior to one without this feature. By starting at a lower speed and gradually raising the speed, you can put less stress on the motor. This also aids you in deciding what level you want your content to be at.
CURRENT PRICES OF BLENDERS IN NIGERIA 2023
The following are the current prices of blenders in Nigeria this 2023:
- Binatone 1.5 Litre Blender with Grinder costs between the price range of ₦7,000 – ₦8,000
- Saisho 1.5 Litres Blender/Smoothie Blender With Mill costs between the price range of ₦4,000 – ₦5,000
- Rechargeable Smoothie Blender costs between the price range of ₦3,000 – ₦4,000
- Saisho 1.25 Litre 4-Speed Blender/Grinder costs between the price range of ₦5,000 – ₦6,000
- Saisho 1 Litre 2-Speed Grinder costs between the price range of ₦3,500 – ₦4,000
- QASA Multi-functional Blender costs between the price range of ₦14,000 – ₦16,000
- Master Chef 4-In-1 Juicer, Blender, Grinder and Mill costs between the price range of ₦10,000 – ₦12,000
- Portable Rechargeable USB Juice Blender costs between the price range of ₦4,000 – ₦5,000
- Master Chef Multi-Speed Control Blender costs between the price range of ₦5,000 – ₦6,500
- Philips Daily Blender Collection costs between the price range of ₦11,500 – ₦13,000
- Pyramid Blender & Grinder costs between the price range of ₦6,500 – ₦7,500
- Manual Tomatoes & Fruits Blender costs between the price range of ₦3,500 – ₦4,500
- Russell Hobbs Food Collection Hand Blender costs between the price range of ₦7,000 – ₦8,000
- VTCL Blender Mixer And Grinder Set costs between the price range of ₦13,500 – ₦15,000
- Kenwood Kitchen Blender costs between the price range of ₦16,000 – ₦18,000
- Century Blender costs between the price range of ₦6,000 – ₦7,000
- Binatone Blender And Smoothie Maker costs between the price range of ₦9,000 – ₦10,000
- Nulek Electric Blender with Mill Attachments costs between the price range of ₦4,000 – ₦5,000
- NutriBullet 900watts Smoothie Blender costs between the price range of ₦32,000 – ₦35,000
- Kenwood 3-in-1 Blender With Smoothie costs between the price range of ₦17,000 – ₦19,000
- Panasonic 2 in 1 Blender costs between the price range of ₦13,500 – ₦15,000.