This article is about the cost of submersible pumping machines in Nigeria this 2021. Water supply is scarce in many parts of the country, and even in compounds where there is direct supply of water from the government, the inhabitants rarely talk about being satisfied with the volume of water being pumped to their households.
If you factor in the crazy and outrageous bills the citizenry have to pay in order not to be cut off from receiving water from the water corporation, you’ll agree with me why people have turned their attention to drilling boreholes in their various compounds if they can afford it. This is where submersible pumping machines come in, and we shall state the various prices of different brands and capacities as we progress.
The importance of pumping machines in Nigeria can never be overemphasized as they have been around for quite a long time now. Pumping Machines are used to draw up fluids from the ground for many different purposes and since our attention is solely fixed on submersible pumps, we shall define it below in order to understand what it really is all about.
A submersible pump is a kind of pumping machine that is built to be entirely submerged into the fluid to be lifted. The particular pumping machine design avoids many of the problems that other pumping solutions may encounter in a high lift situation. They are used in a wide range of applications, from drinking water to oil but we will stick with its application in drinking water only for the purpose of this article.
If you want to drill a borehole in your compound and you are looking for some of the best brands of submersible pumping machines that will serve you well, the following can do the job perfectly: Pedrollo, Grundfos, Granac, Interdab, SAER. With that in mind, let us now take a look at the current costs of submersible water pumps in Nigeria today.
CURRENT PRICES OF SUBMERSIBLE PUMPING MACHINES IN NIGERIA 2021
The following are the current cost of submersible pumping machines in Nigeria this 2021 based on brand, power output, coil type, number of wires, and durability, and built-in features:
- Granac submersible water pump 0.5hp costs between ₦30,000 – ₦35,000
- Granac submersible water pump 0.75hp costs between ₦35,000 – ₦40,000 this 2021
- Granac submersible water pump 1hp costs between ₦40,000 – ₦45,000
- Granac submersible water pump 3hp costs between ₦80,000 – ₦85,000
- Pedrollo submersible water pump 1.5hp costs between the price range of ₦160,000 – ₦175,000
- Pedrollo submersible water pump 2hp costs between ₦225,000 – ₦240,000
- Pedrollo submersible water pump 3hp costs between ₦240,000 – ₦260,000
- Interdab submersible water pump 1hp costs between ₦50,000 – ₦65,000
- Interdab submersible water pump 2hp costs between ₦90,000 – ₦110,000
- SAER submersible water pump 1hp costs between ₦140,000 – ₦150,000
- SAER submersible water pump 1.5hp costs between ₦155,000 – ₦165,000
- Submersible water pump with copper coil 1hp costs between ₦30,000 – ₦40,000
- Dredging submersible water pump costs between ₦N1,700,000 – ₦1,800,000
- Grundfox solar submersible water pump costs between ₦750,000 – ₦800,000
- Stainless steel submersible water pump 1.5hp costs between ₦25,000 – ₦30,000
- OPP submersible water pump 1.5hp costs between ₦50,000 – ₦60,000
- Finedab submersible water pump 1hp costs between ₦25,000 – ₦30,000
- Fovol submersible water pump 1hp costs between ₦25,000 – ₦30,000
- Lolenzy submersible water pump 1.5hp costs between ₦90,000 – ₦100,000.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN LOOKING FOR A GOOD SUBMERSIBLE PUMPING MACHINE
There are certain things you should consider when going to buy a submersible water pump; while price is a very important factor in whatever you’re buying, you should also be on the lookout for good, quality submersible water pumps.
The higher the price, the better the quality, do not go for something extremely cheap and expect it to perform wonders, and if you are not quite sure what brand of submersible water pumps to go for and at what price, you should talk to a good borehole drilling engineer for expert advise.
Also important is the power output of your submersible pumping machine. This will depend on the number of water pipes and other things that consume water in your home, office, pure water factory, etc.
The output of your pumping machine will largely be dependent on the diameter and flow pressure of the individual water outlets in your home or work place, make sure to take this into account when buying one.
Also, you should also consider the depth of your borehole as this will determine the particular type and capacity of submersible pump you will need. The deeper the borehole, the higher the output of your water pump. Kindly take note of all these.