This article is about the current cost of portable air conditioners in Nigeria this 2021. If you have any need for handy, and easy to carry air conditioners anywhere in the country, the information contained in this article will point you to some of the top portable air conditioner brands available in today’s market in Nigeria and their prices. Kindly continue reading.
A portable air conditioner (PAC) as we have earlier mentioned, is movable and easy to carry. It is mostly designed for cooling single rooms, and can be placed on the floor, at a corner of the room from where it can cool every part of the room effectively. Some portable air conditioners come with an installation kit for quick, and easy set up. Most models that are designed these days have wheels that enable you move them easily from one place to another, making them a nice alternative to other types of ACs.
With the increase in demand for portable air conditioners (PACs) in the country these days, we shall see how much some of the leading brands cost in Nigeria today but before then, let us discuss some of the things that you should consider when you want to buy a portable AC in the country so that you know exactly what you are going for.
THINGS YOU SHOULD CONSIDER BEFORE BUYING A PORTABLE AIR CONDITIONER IN NIGERIA TODAY
The following are the things that you should consider before buying a portable air conditioner for your home.
CONSIDER THE AMOUNT IT WOULD COST YOU TO BUY YOUR PORTABLE AIR CONDITIONER
The first thing to put into consideration before purchasing your portable air conditioner is the amount it would cost. Some portable air conditioners are considerably cheaper than the others and knowing exactly what you want and the price for it helps you to save towards it. The difference in their prices may be due to their design, the brand and the power output of the portable AC. Once you know all this, you can put together an amount in the range that you are looking for.
CONSIDER THE SIZE OF THE PORTABLE AIR CONDITIONER
Another thing to consider when you want to buy a portable air conditioner for your use is the size. This depends on the size of the room that you want to fit it in. The space you’ll be fitting the AC can also determine whether you are to buy a movable portable AC with wheels or not.
CONSIDER THE NOISE LEVEL OF THE PORTABLE AIR CONDITIONER
Before purchasing a portable air conditioner, you should do well to consider the noise level. You do not need something that will disturb you with loud noises throughout the duration of its use, this is why you should check properly for the one that best fits your description in this category before proceeding to purchase it.
CONSIDER THE EASE OF INSTALLATION
Some portable air conditioners as require some installation works before they can function. This includes installing the exhaust tube and locating a suitable power point where it can be plugged. Do well to check for the Do it yourself (DIY) instruction that comes with the manual or you can ask questions at the point of purchase so as to know how easy it is to install the particular design you’re going for.
CURRENT PRICES OF PORTABLE AIR CONDITIONERS IN NIGERIA 2021
The following are the current prices of portable air conditioners in Nigeria this 2021:
COST OF BINATONE PORTABLE AIR CONDITIONERS IN NIGERIA
- Binatone Portable Standing Air Cooler (Four way Auto Deflection) BAC 220 costs between the price range of ₦60,000 – ₦75,000
- Binatone Portable Standing Air Cooler BAC 340: sells for anything between the price range of ₦50,000 – ₦75,000 in Nigeria today
- Binatone Portable Standing Air Cooler BAC 350 costs between ₦80,000 – ₦95,000
- Binatone Portable Standing Air Cooler BAC 430 costs between ₦70,000 – ₦90,000
COST OF SCANFROST PORTABLE AIR CONDITIONERS IN NIGERIA
- Scanfrost 17 Litres Portable Air Conditioner SFAC 1000 is priced at the amount between ₦30,000 – ₦45,000
- Scanfrost 30 Litres Portable Air Conditioner currently sells for ₦65,000 – ₦75,000
- Scanfrost Electric Portable Air Conditioner costs between ₦110,000 – ₦120,000
- Scanfrost 3-speed Portable Air Conditioner SFAC 4000 costs between the price range of ₦60,000 – ₦70,000
- Scanfrost Inverter Portable Air Conditioner SFAC 1000 costs between the price range of ₦40,000 – ₦50,000 in Nigeria today
- Scanfrost Inverter Portable Air Conditioner SFAC 9000 costs between ₦80,000 – ₦95,000
COST OF EUROSONIC PORTABLE AIR CONDITIONERS IN NIGERIA
- Eurosonic Portable Air Concitioner ES 16 costs between the price range of ₦60,000 – ₦75,000
- Eurosonic Portable Air Conditioner ES 14 costs between ₦25,000 – ₦35,000 in the country this 2021
COST OF DMDW PORTABLE AIR CONDITIONERS IN NIGERIA
- DMWD Portable Strong Wind Air Conditioning Cooler Electric Conditioner Cooling Fan costs between ₦60,000 – ₦70,000
- DMWD 220V Cooling Air conditioning Fan Portable Air Conditioner costs between the price range of ₦70,000 – ₦77,000
- DMWD Summer Portable Strong Wind Air Conditioning Fan Cooler Conditioner Cooling Fans EU US Plug Office Home Remote Control 3 Gears costs between the price range of ₦130,000 – ₦150,000
COST OF SKYRUN PORTABLE AIR CONDITIONERS IN NIGERIA
- Skyrun 1.3 HP Portable Mobile Air Conditioner currently costs between ₦80,000 – ₦100,000
- Skyrun 1.5 HP Portable Mobile Air Conditioner currently costs between ₦85,000 – ₦110,000 in Nigeria today
COST OF SONIK PORTABLE AIR CONDITIONERS IN NIGERIA
Sonik Rechargeable Portable Mobile Air Conditioner costs between the price range of ₦50,000 – ₦65,000 in Nigeria currently.